Saturday, May 5, 2012

The Experience So Far

      Starting the Trip I wasn't sure what to expect. I mean I've lived in Europe and I have experienced this for myself, But I was really interested to see how a large group of American college students, some of which haven't been out of the United States before were going to experience the trip. I was excited to see how they would interact with the Culture and adapt to the European customs. Only After 4 days I can tell that everyone has picked up at least a little on it. Which is amazing to see. I'm so glad that we all have been able to get out of our set American ways and embrace the ways of a foreign place. Seeing that has definitely been my favorite thing. However, as for the actual trip, it has been one of the best things I've done is a really long time. Everything, even the most jet-lagged, and sleep deprived moments have been wonderful. We got into Munich at 12:30 in the afternoon and Immediately started with our sight-seeing. Almost every place we have been to I have felt more connected to the horrors of world war II and the Holocaust. There has always been moments of shock and awe, and we have only been here for 4 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment