Wednesday, May 16, 2012

5 Terre

Today is the last day of the trail and i have to say that we have seen and been to many beautiful places. Out of those places, I want to share that my favorite one is 5 Terre! The area has five main towns, which all have a beautiful view of the bay and there are many things to do there. 5 Terre is a most see when you come to Italy! Even though, it didn't have a relation to the nazi trail, it has history of World War 2.  On another note, I would like to share that this trip´s value outweighs the cost. It has been an incradToday is the last day of the trail and i have to say that we have seen and been to beautiful places. Out of the many places, I want to share that my favoorite one is 5 Terre! The area has five main towns, which all have a beautiful view of the bay and there are many things to do there. This a most see when you come to Italy! Even thogh, it didn´t have a relation to the nazi trail, it has history of World War 2.  On another note, I would like to share that this trip´s value outweigh the cost. It has been an incredible experience, but it's time to head back home, and share the good memories with friens and family.  I will not miss having to pay for a cup of water everywhere i go! good-bye Europe..hello America!  -Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment