Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Eric's Blog

It has been a while since I have last posted and a lot has happened since then as well. We have been to a lot of amazing places and seen some really cool things. Most of the trip has been spent in Italy which is honestly what I have looked forward to the most. The history that we've seen is amazing and I have learned a lot on this trip. Seeing all of the places that the various Nazi officials stayed at and went through is awesome. We got to see a hotel that Eichmann and Mengele stopped at was pretty incredible and I really enjoyed that. Though it wasn't related to the trip, the maritime museum was awesome to see. I love sailing and seeing the history of it all was fantastic. Cinque Terre was probably my favorite part of the trip simply based on the fact that the views were all gorgeous and the experiences were fabulous as well. I am not looking forward to going home because everything here has been amazing and I don't want to go back to the real world. That being said, I am excited to see how the trial works out and see what the judges decide and how they vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment