Thursday, May 10, 2012

Euro Trip

So far this trip has been amazing, and so much fun! We have seen many places in the last week and sometimes it it's hard to keep track of where we have gone!

I would have to say some of my favorite places are the cathederals. The inside and outside of the churches are breath taking, and it's interesting to think people built those churches without any machines.

My favorite aspect of this trip is that we are not just learning history from a textbook, rather, we are here at the historical sites, which the people we are talking about once lived and walked! For me this makes everything more interesting and easier to learn and understand! All of the towns that we have been at, are different, but I have loved each of them in their own way.

Im excited that I have been able to experience all of these historical landmarks in person and I can't wait to see what else is to come, and what else we get to see along the way!

Adriana Pickering

No comments:

Post a Comment