Saturday, May 5, 2012

Dominique's post

Dominique posting on Colton's blog, mine is not working. We have traveled all over Germany and Austria so far and I love it! My favorite place was Munich because it was very ethnically diverse. While walking down the street, you would be able to choose from a variety of foods. We went to the Haughbrhaus and I ordered sausage and sauerkraut, it wasn't my favorite. However, I did enjoy the live music they had. We went to the castle that served as the influence for the Cinderella castle. The long hike was well worth it, because we also got to see the large river that had enough water pressure for the king to have indoor plumbing. Overall I am having a great time and I am looking forward to the rest of the trip. -Dominique Kiahtipes

No comments:

Post a Comment